Tuesday, April 1, 2008

proyectos///projects

Este es el regalo que le hice a Humberto para su cumpleaños. Somos nosotros en acuarela, las playeras son hechas de papel de origami y la bufanda fue tejida con unas mini agujas y un estambre de bambú muy bonito.
This is humberto's birthday present. These are the two of us, our t shirts are made with origami paper and the scarf was knitted with super tiny needles and bamboo yarn.



Este suetercillo lo tejí con este patrón, es mi segundo acercamiento a las agujas circulares y fue muy gratificante ya que fue muy fácil y rápido de hacer...claro que ahora está empezando a hacer un calor del infierno y no creo que lo use muy seguido pero puedo esforzarme.
I made this short sleeve cardi from this pattern, this is my second project with circular needles and I enjoy it so much it was very easy and fast to knit it.



Y estos son algunos de mis proyectos en proceso
And these are my current projects...some of them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your projects, dolls and clothes are awesome!! But I have to say I'm really loving the gift/shadow you made for Humberto !! I'd love to see more of these.So modern and fun and I think the portraits are just wonderful:)
~Christine